Tuesday 16 December 2008

Do You Do Diffusion In 2009?

Nearly 6 months now since I joined Diffusion and it's gone pretty damn quick...guess it's all that stuff about time flying when you're having fun and all that.

I've had an amazing time working at Diffusion Towers seeing our company grow and it's been really refreshing to be part of a growing team that's working for some really exciting brands and digital companies...but before I continue gushing, tears come to my eyes and you all start reaching for the nearest bucket, I need to come to the crux of what this blog post is all about....

The boss has asked that I harness the "immense broadcasting power" of my little blog to highlight the fact that we're looking for some new bright sparks to join the team.

Please see the job information below which probably explains it all better than I ever could - it's also on the career's section of our beautiful website if you want to have a peak.

"With a new year ahead of you it’s perfectly natural to be contemplating whether you are in the right job. Are you working for clients you love, in a culture that is constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries of PR? Is your career where you want to it to be and can you see a clear path to promotion ahead of you? Is your employer investing in you to make sure you have the digital communication skills which are essential for effective PR today?

If the answer to any of these questions is ‘no’, perhaps now’s the time to see what fresh opportunities are out there? Here at Diffusion, we are looking for another Senior Campaign Executive to join our seven-strong team in early 2009. After 18-months in PR, you will have a Blackberry bursting with media contacts across the digital media, marketing, technology and national press. You will have a real interest in how brands are using the web to engage with stakeholders and a real desire to represent clients across a wide range of industry sectors, from hot digital start-ups to global consumer brands.

At Diffusion, you’ll not only get job satisfaction from doing brilliant work with great colleagues for fantastic clients, though we think that always helps. Through our commitment to Talent Management we offer fast-track career development to the brightest and a tailored training programme. And it goes without saying that your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits package. So if you want to spend 2009 and beyond working for one of the fastest-growing and most talked about agencies of 2008, we’d love to hear from you!"

If you fancy joining us at Diffusion Towers then feel free to drop me a note on Twitter but the best person to speak to is our glorious leader Daljit Bhurji who you can reach through the following address daljit.bhurji@diffusionpr.com



1 comment:

Mauricio said...

Hand up! - I am interested in Doing Diffusion in 2009...!

Hi Tom. I just came across a tweet that pointed me in your direction. I would love to clock in some face-to-face time with you so that we can strike up some Social Media/Communications conversation and see where it leads us. I happen to have recently concluded my contract within the Digital team of Burson-Marsteller as I aimed to find a role resembling the Campaign Executive position available at Diffusion that you've described in your post.

So, Tom, let me know if you fancy a coffee in the coming days or if you'd rather go about meeting any other way.

In the meantime, check out the featured video on my http://www.youtube.com/mjsamayoa
and click on this link http://tinyurl.com/8yunqg to view my CV so you can get to know a bit about me.

Hope to hear from you soon and that '09 is off to a great start for you.

Best,

Mauricio S.
samayoa.mauricio@gmail.com