Tuesday 14 October 2008

Three Memes For Whitney



Oh Jed Hallam you give me such a warm feeling fuzzy feeling with your meme love I feel compelled to continue this lovely if slightly odd trend of meme chains - sorry it has taken me so long Jed - wanted to make sure I did a proper job...

So I've put allot of thought into this (all five minutes of it)...but I'm not going to make you wait a minute longer...without further ado...Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you my three for three

Top Three non-work websites

1. The Daily Show
2. Facebook (sorry in social media circles it seems like the equivalent of admitting I enjoy McDonald's...)
3. White Hart Pain - just about sums up my Saturdays


Top Three Karaoke Songs

1. Elton John - Bennie & The Jets
2. Whitney Houston - I Will Allways Love You
3. Elton John & George Michael - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me (as sung with Ivan)

Top Three Weekend Cocktails

1. Ladyboy Chasers
2. White Russian
3. Mojito

And the three people I will choose to pass this on to are:

1. That Chap
2. Lewis Webb
3. Will McInnes

Go on I dares ya....share the love....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag sir - have followed up accordingly!

Anonymous said...

Loving any mention of Whitney, good work :)