Friday 16 May 2008

I'm off Jlogging

So this week I thought I would go for a run...not that unusual...man goes out too much, eats lots of crap...gets increasingly tubby - feels the need to recompense even if only psycologically by going for a bit of sweaty exercise.
However this week I thought I would share my route with a little bit of help from some friends on Flickr....so in 5 quick photo's please find my Jlog...
...and please bear in mind I did not take them myself...getting home was hard enough itself

Regents park to....

Camden Lock...the five minute wall is kicking in about this point but Jimi Hendrix is normally helping me through it...

But Little Venice makes it all so much better...my favourite part of London (after Wormwood Scrus Of course)



This spot is pretty cool actually...cant believe somebody bothered to take a photo but apparently its near Trellick Tower...at this point the Westway looks like Daytona as it banks on it's side...pretty cool



As it started to get dark I came to a halt at th North Pole Pub...didnt quite stop for a pint but just walked home from there....
I Dont know if I've started a new craze or (more likely) if I'm just boring people but would be cool for other people to start Jlogging! If you want to check out my route just click on this link and feel free to post your favourite London routs.

No comments: